HPPM D.A.D.S. Club
D.A.D.S. Club (Direction, Accountability, Discipline, Support) at Hamilton Park is an active group of fathers who support our children, their school and the community. Some of our activities include an annual fundraiser and partnering with the PTA for the HPPM Carnival (formerly called Picnic in the Park). We also assist at a variety of school events throughout the year.
- Increase the number of fathers helping in the classrooms
- Build stronger bonds with our children
- Teach children how to be good citizens
- Instill a sense of community service in our children
- Create a network of involved fathers
- Support fathers
Join us on Facebook to learn more.